Mango butter is one of South Africa’s best skin care exports. A soft, creamy butter with a very mild scent; it is extracted from the de-shelled fruit kernels of the mango tree. Once the mango butter is extracted from its fruit kernels it is heated and boiled to get the right consistency.
Mango butter has natural softening properties, and is full of nourishing antioxidants. It has a protective effect against UV radiation. Find more benefits below! As you use this butter you are likely to discover additional uses. Dermatologists often recommend mango butter for treatment of wrinkles, as most people who use it will notice decreased signs of aging and the disappearance of lines and wrinkles within 4 to 6 weeks of daily use.
Reasons to use Mango butter:
– Effectively treats dry skin
– Heals skin rash
– Heals skin peeling, after tanning
– Clears blemishes and wrinkles
– Relieves itching skin
– Heals sunburn
– Shaving cream for a smooth shave
– Treats small skin wounds and skin cracks
– Moisturizes and smoothes tough or
– Fights frost bite
– Prevents stretch marks during
– Relieves insect bites
– Promotes healthy rejuvenated skin
– Heals muscle fatigue, aches and tension
– Relieves skin allergies such as poison ivy or
– Treats eczema and dermatitis
– Fights off fine lines and wrinkles
To find out more or to get your own mango butter just Click Here.
If you’d like to get your own mango butter, or see a variety of other African natural skin care products, just check out the links below!